Our year round lunch programs are popular and always in need of volunteer support so students receive their pre-ordered lunches, milk and smoothies in a timely, organized manner. We are proud to support and organize these programs. Volunteers are welcome to help on days that suit and when they are available during the year.
- Assist Morden’s administration and office staff to conduct attendance calls to parents or guardians. Volunteers are needed to make calls in the morning to parents of students who are absent and have not notified the school.
- Time Commitment: 30 minutes (8:30am-9:00am). You select a day that suits you.
Special Lunch Days
- Twice a month on a Friday, there is an opportunity to organize meals for students who have placed advance orders for Special Lunch. Meet in the Breakfast Room and help sort pre-orders by class. Always a fun, fast time for volunteers and smiling students looking forward to their Special Lunches! Parents are welcome to bring their little ones.
- Time Commitment: 12:00pm - 12:30pm every other Friday
Pizza Days Lunch
- Every Thursday beginning in mid September, Panago cheese pizza is distributed to students who place advance orders. We also sell cookie treats for a loonie.
- Time Commitment: One hour during lunch break on Thursday either weekly, bi-weekly or once monthly depending on your availability.
- A convenient, well-organized pre-order program for White and Chocolate Milk. Orders are sent home twice a year in September and February. They are later counted, sorted and forwarded to suppliers for fulfillment. Orders are sorted each day and students from each class pick up their classroom order for distribution. It's that simple.
- Time Commitment: One to two hours in Oct and Feb to tally orders.
- Assist the librarian by helping students select and sign out books, keeping the shelves tidy and organized.
- Time Commitment: 2-3 hours on a choice of days.
- Contact: TBA